Make the most of your day at the Life of Christ
Posted on 25 Aug 2017
See below to make the most of your day at the Life of Christ:
- There is a free coach park and car park for individuals and minibuses.
- There are hot and cold drinks and snacks available but, as the lunch interval is quite short (approx. 45 minutes), you may wish to bring a picnic. Fillet & Bean will be onsite every day offering burgers, hot dogs, bacon rolls, pulled BBQ beef, steak rolls, proper coffee, tea and cakes and Mooh Icecream will also be with us all day Saturday and from 3 pm on the other days offering handmade icecream and sorbets.
- There is no formal seating, please bring a folding chair or a picnic rug if needed.
- Please dress appropriately for a full day outside, with stout shoes and a raincoat/umbrella if the forecast is wet or lots of water, sun cream and a hat for hot weather.
- Electric buggies are available throughout the day for those who need them, from the car park, between acts and on your return to the car park. Please ask a member of staff and they will be pleased to assist you.
- Toilets are available in various locations throughout the site.
- Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed at Life of Christ except, of course, for guide dogs.
- There will be some stalls on site offering a variety of goods for sale.
We wish you a wonderful and very memorable day